$10.75 to $12.50 per hour
Now is the time to join Lindahl Reed. Lindahl Reed is a professional services company that provides program management, engineering and technical, and management advisory services to federal, state, institutional, and commercial customers nationwide. We offer expertise in the health, energy, and environmental markets. Lindahl Reed was founded in 2014 on the belief that we can advance a safer, healthier, and more resilient and sustainable world. Our solutions allow clients to work smarter and gain unique insights and understanding into their organization as well as improve decision-making to help meet their mission, business, compliance, and operational challenges – now and into the future. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what’s right, what’s smart, and what works.
Lindahl Reed is currently seeking an intern to work remotely. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our corporate team in support of business, management, and administrative operations for our health, energy, and environmental practices. This individual will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with senior Lindahl Reed staff, on multifaceted operations and management initiatives. The ideal candidate will have the capabilities to assist with administrative and business tasks including accounting, office administration, business research, business development, and corporate social responsibility.
* Basic requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience in MS Office 2010 or better required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, & Outlook). Experience in Smartsheets and Google platform a plus.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Critical thinking and decision-making skills coupled with strong analysis and problem-solving skills
* Self-starter, driven and able to work with limited direction under target time lines
* Collaborative personality enjoys and able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
* Adaptability and comfort working in a fast-paced and sometimes unstructured environment
* Translates complex ideas into processes and tactical plans
* Ability to lead by example
* Facilitates open communication
* Proven organization and project management skills
* Must possess or be able to obtain a valid active state-issued Driver’s License
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background investigation, which will include a check of state motor vehicle records
* Residency within a Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) is a plus (see HUBZone Commitment below)
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Work sitting or standing at a desk or conference table for extended periods of time with the ability to shift positions while working: sit, stand, pace, adjust positioning in any of those without issue
* Walk in the office to collaborate with co-workers, attend meetings or retrieve documents from printer
* Must be able to lift 10 pounds on a periodic basis
* Can work remotely (United States only). Part-Time Variable (10 hours per week)
Lindahl Reed is a participant in the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) program for companies that have an office in and employ people in HUBZones. Lindahl Reed is committed to investing in our communities, creating jobs, and supporting the local economy. The HUBZone program helps small businesses in certain urban and rural communities gain preferential access to Federal procurement opportunities. As such, Lindahl Reed enables programs to hire interns, students, and others as a way to support communities impacted by economic disadvantages, high unemployment, or lack of opportunities.