Quality Reviewer, Business Development
To be discussed.
The following position for a Loss Control reviewer, working for the Overland Solutions Survey Division will be a remote position responsible for nationwide coverage.
Incumbent conducts quality reviews, provides coaching and guidance to survey field staff on client expectations, and provides feedback/findings to the Quality Director to improve the total quality for customers in a manner that is consistent with company policies, procedures, and standards
* Primary goal is to improve total quality for our Customers’ book’s of business.
* Conducts a quality review of loss control survey reports to assure technical and professional company quality standards are met prior to the work being released for transmittal to the customer.
* Provides prompt, clear, succinct guidance to field staff for correction of any work not attaining client standards.
* Provides client specific expectations and assistance to survey field staff
* Is accountable for the quality of all survey work released by the branch to its customers.
* Advises the Quality Director of findings, product improvements or other actions that will improve the product of the surveys completed for our customers.
* Prepares accurate professional documentation of survey review, and communicates clearly and professionally with field staff, team members and clients.
* May be requested to assist with the more complicated and challenging field surveys should additional time be available after completion of the primary task of survey review and feedback.
* Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail.
* Ability to manage time and perform responsibilities with little/no supervision.
* Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients.
* Ability to utilize resources available to complete assigned projects successfully.
* Strong knowledge of OSHA standards, NFPA standards and the ability to research standards and apply it to reports
* Ability to thoroughly review and critique complicated Property and Casualty reports and apply technical knowledge to the reports
* Knowledge in use of computers.
* Familiarity with overall organization.
* Must exhibit initiative and be willing and able to pick up new tasks quickly.
* Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
* Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs etc.) in its simple phases.
* Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
* Must have extensive knowledge and skills using personal computers and MS-based office software packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to work/communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts.
* Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.Click Here to Apply