Editing, News & Journalism, Writing, Copywriting
To be discussed.
Welcome to GET Creative – the USA TODAY NETWORK’s branded content studio. Do you have a passion for telling great stories and bringing a brand’s message to life in unique, organic ways? Are you a journalist who is ready to make the leap into branded content? We’re looking for an experienced storyteller to join our team as a Local Branded Content Strategist.
GET Creative’s Local Branded Content Strategists are deeply involved and integrated into the full spectrum of the team’s services and products, across the entire USA TODAY Network. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple clients/campaigns with ease, with clients and partners spread across the country. High-level organizational skills and collaboration are a must! We’re looking for someone with a strong creative mind, a journalistic background, and an ability to create content at scale, as well as oversee and manage a team of writers, including editing their submissions.
As a member of the GET Creative team, the Local Branded Content Strategist is a storyteller to the core, driving to seek solutions for our partners and execute innovative concepts. GET Creative’s Local Branded Content Strategists will be expected to execute the following tasks and assignments as a contributing member of the team. Please provide examples of your writing and content creation work with your application.
* Write engaging articles and content appropriate for the USA TODAY Network audience and client.
* Cultivate sources and experts/influencers across verticals for use in multiple campaigns.
* Work on multiple campaigns simultaneously, and under deadline, while being flexible to the clients’ needs.
* Collaborate actively and constructively in a team environment, with team members spread across the
* Work productively across departments to execute projects and drive success.
* Oversee other content creators, including negotiating rates, copyediting submissions and keeping them on deadline.
* 2+ years of content writing/editing experience (must have experience with long-form copywriting, i.e. articles)
* Experience writing/creating content across digital mediums, including but not limited to: articles, infographics and quizzes
* Ability to write/create content across topic verticals and organically weave brand messaging throughout compelling copy
* Ability to pivot quickly without losing speed, focus or quality
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply