The Part-Time Live Event Support Associate is a virtual-based contractor who provides behind the scenes world-class support for live interactive events hosted on our proprietary video sharing platform. Working in partnership with the Senior Event Manager and ExecOnline Facilitator, the Live Support Associate provides white-glove technical support to faculty, facilitators, and executive-level participants during virtual sessions to ensure a high-quality experience. The environment is similar to that of a live webinar.
The Part-Time Live Event Support Associate position is perfect for tech-savvy candidates that possess a strong willingness to offer prompt online video-based support to executive-level business professionals. Candidates will have the opportunity to grow within the various positions that are continually available throughout our growing family of products, services, and people with proven abilities and the willingness to succeed in this industry.
Hours for this role fall between Monday – Friday between 8:00am – 10:00pm EST and shifts will vary based on the ExecOnline program schedule. Shifts are typically scheduled for 2 hours at a time. We are open to flexible schedules ranging from 5-25 hours of availability per week. Candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US. We are hoping to onboard and begin training in early February.
What we want you to do:
* Support participant and faculty use of audio and video devices and desktop computing environments such that they are optimized for live interactive online video events.
* Troubleshoot technical complications of any ExecOnline participants, senior event managers, and facilitators.
* Identify, track and report technical problems.
* Demonstrate a familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of our learning content and platform (with training)
* Document any technical or general participant experience matters in designated area
* Continuously endeavor to improve the quality of our support and service, both internally and externally
What you need to succeed:
* 1 – 3 years work experience, preferably in executive support or with a SaaS company
* Work well with high-level executives from around the world
* A customer-service orientation aimed at helping users optimize their use of audio and video in web conferencing technologies.
* Professional and calm demeanor under pressure
* Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, high stakes environment
* Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills with a global base of executive-level participants
* Proficiency with Salesforce along with Microsoft and Google Doc suites
* Reliable access to strong broadband internet connectivity
* Access to a reliable and current PC or Mac, along with headphones/earbuds with microphone
* Access to a quiet and well lit area during live meetings, preferably with a blank or neutral wall as a backdrop