Telecalling, Sales, Healthcare, Phone Handling
To be discussed.
Telesales agents will be responsible for inbound and some outbound sales calls for individuals for ACA on- and off-exchange enrollments.
* Answer incoming phone calls from customers/members and identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert the caller to a qualified lead and ultimately a sale.
* Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information
* Accurately explain the differences between various products, and assist customers/members in selecting a product that best meets their needs
* May make outbound calls to prospective members to follow up on questions or to current members to review current or new products and services
* Must have an active healthcare license in home state
* Current FFM certification will be required
* At least one year of previous ACA/ FFM healthcare telesales experience
* Agents will need two non-resident producers’ licenses (both MA & NH) that we will reimburse for after successful completion of training.
* Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
* Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine need and consult with caller to provide appropriate product to fit their needs.
* Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within the specified hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
* Previous successful work at home experience
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply