Administrative, Virtual Admin, Legal
To be discussed.
1. Enters contracts into and maintains contract system, as well as conducting follow-up on contracts, independently, as well as with counsel and manager.
2. Data entry of files in Central Filing Excel spreadsheet.
3. Law Library maintenance including daily filing, organization of files, books, corporate kits and acquisition binders, file retrieval, rearranging files to accommodate growth, pulling and packing files for storage, and liaison with Facilities Department to retrieve and return files from offsite storage facility.
4. Enters data into matter management system, prepares, organizes and files related folders and generates reports from system.
5. Assists with contract follow-up by communicating with internal contacts and documenting same.
6. Responsible for purchase of supplies for use by the Legal Department and maintenance of Legal Storage Room.
7. Assists with photocopying, faxing, and document destruction.
8. Provides general clerical support for department, including assistance with large mailings.
9. Travels to the Office of the County Clerks to obtain Notary Public certifications, copies of documents, etc.
10. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment, rearranging files and packing files in boxes for storage.
A high school diploma and at least 2 years clerical experience or one year legal department or law firm experience.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply