The Agent Readiness Team is tasked with delivering a best in class experience to newly contracted and existing agents as they certify for client programs. As an Associate Learning Facilitator, you will have the opportunity to support a group of agents through the certification process for select clients. This is a seasonal, part-time contract opportunity. Associate facilitators in this role will support certification classes. Hours per week will vary dependent upon class schedules and could range from 10 to 35.
Candidates with call center experience, experience with high-end retail customer service are highly encouraged to apply.
Educators are encouraged to apply as there may be opportunities to limit hours to nights and weekends for now, with extended hours available during school breaks.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in a career in Learning Facilitation. Successful Associate Contractors may be offered additional opportunities or considered for employee roles.
* Quickly familiarize self with Liveops new-agent material and client-specific certification materials.
* Facilitate virtual classroom learning sessions in an environment where agents learn new skills and knowledge, collaborate with each other on best practices, and feel comfortable asking questions
* Track and analyze agent performance and progress using LiveOps reporting tools and spreadsheets.
* Follow up with agents by phone or written communication when necessary
* Perform additional tasks as assigned
* Experience facilitating live training sessions in a virtual environment using Zoom or similar virtual classrooms ie) GoToMeeting or WebEx
* Ability to quickly learn new material
* Comfort with fast-paced environment and change
* Skill in engaging learner attention and participation in online classroom activities
* Ability to follow Facilitator Guides to deliver content confidently and accurately
* Understanding of best practices for facilitating live online learning events
* Flexibility to be available for evening and/or weekend responsibilities
* Above average skills when working with Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoing
* Demonstrated ability and desire to be proactive and take ownership of results
* Familiarity with call center operations
* Proven excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
* Display a high level of attention to detail
* Ability and willingness to work as part of an interdependent team
* Ability to effectively multi-task and handle impromptu changes in direction
* Illustrate a creative and innovative mindset to think outside the box and always look for ways to improve processes
Liveops delivers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center, overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand.
More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, health care, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.