Medical, Consulting, Social Media
To be discussed.
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for managing Kaplan’s brand image at a designated school. In concert with the Kaplan marketing team, incumbent generates excitement and interest in Kaplan Medical programs by interacting with existing student networks, clubs, and organizations.
* Represent the Kaplan brand with honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
* Execute a customized marketing plan.
* Generate high levels of interest in Kaplan Medical student products.
* Deliver relevant programming provided by the Medical Programs Consultant (MPC) to club partners,
organizations, and associations.
* Share provided Kaplan Medical content through existing and newly acquired social networks.
* Maintain campus (or market) presence with guidance from MPC.
* Identify new branding and student recruitment opportunities.
* Represent Kaplan at local graduate and/or professional school fairs, clubs, and organization meetings to network and lead presentations as guided by MPC.
* Inform students of available Kaplan sales channels when interested in enrolling
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 0-2+ years related experience
* Must be a currently-enrolled Medical Student
* Able to work hours needed to meet business objectives
* Able to successfully work remotely
* Must be authorized to work in the employment location
* Excellent communication skills
* A good-spirited, positive attitude
* Possesses creativity
* Able to manage multiple marketing initiatives, as directed by MPC
* Able to effectively network and serve as an outgoing member of the campus or local community
* Skilled in social media usage
* Leadership experience preferred
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply