To be discussed.
Sahler Research is looking for a high-quality PART TIME JAPANESE speaking hire for intermittent research projects.
* Experience in conducting surveys over the phone (at least a strong background in telesales, if no survey experience)
* Confidence in speaking with high level executives and managers- If not native speaker, include a short voice recording (to show you have little to no accent)
* Fluency in written and oral English- Typing speed of 50+ wpm (to record long answers properly and completely)
* Hard-working, professional and self-reliant since this is home-based; should need minimum supervision to be productive
Please send a well-written cover letter and answers to the questions included.
* Why do you think you are a good fit for this role?
* What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
* Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at? Explain.
* What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
* Do you have an ongoing job? How many hours can you commit to this job daily?
* telesales, phone survey or customer service: 1 year
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply