Summary: Marketing Development Telemarketer will dial outbound calls to healthcare systems, courts and government agencies to pre – qualify language interpreting services needed and schedule appointments for our sales team or present pricing and fee agreement to low volume prospects following up to close the deal. This is a work from home/inside sales position and may be located anywhere in the United States (home office required).
STRATUS VIDEO is a technology-driven company that is changing the way patients and medical professionals connect across all areas of health care. At Stratus, our opportunity to strengthen the connection between technology and human interaction is what inspires us. Stratus built its foundation in the language services industry by innovating various remote interpretation services that include onsite, video and audio interpreters. Stratus has leveraged its existing technology into a telehealth division aimed at improving patient care while reducing hospital costs. Led by a team of dedicated individuals with decades of experience in the health care and technology markets, Stratus Video is committed to enabling visual communications and vital conversations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Dial estimated 80-100 outbound calls per day with a minimum of a 10% correct contact rate
* Pre-qualifies correct contacts about their current interpreting solutions
* Identify the Influencer or Decision Maker at a hospital, practice, or health system to provide an introduction and answer potential prospect questions as needed
* Speak to a minimum of 10 correct contacts for each 4 hour dialing shift
* Schedule at least 1 new appointment for every 4 hours of dialing time
* Schedules qualified appointments for our sales team with prospects with a proven need to high volume of interpreting services (to be attended within 10 business days)
* Present pricing, terms and answer questions for prospects with minimal interpreting needs and close deal via our low standard fee agreement
* Participates in weekly team meetings, workshops and company meetings
* Work 20-25 hours a week Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 am-5:00 pm EST with flexibility to set your own schedule within these hours
* Minimum of 1 year experience in telemarketing and/or telesales with a proven record of success
* Requires understanding of sales process and relationship management
* Experience with a dialer desired
* Requires persistence and high energy
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
* Work from home position- must have quiet home office work environment
* Must have headset, phone, and hi-speed internet. Stratus Video will provide a laptop for work use
* Ability to sit for extended periods of time
* Specific vision abilities required by the job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
This job description is intended to provide information essential to understanding the scope of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of skills, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Stratus Video is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Competitive hourly pay rate plus commission for each attended appointment and quarterly contract bonus. Opportunities for training and growth. Part time benefits matching 401k, 40 hours Paid Time Off. Positive environment employee-centric culture
Submit your resume and our online application at www.stratusvideo.com/careers. Thank you for your interest in joining Stratus Video.