Writing, Grant, Proposal Writing
To be discussed.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a career rather than just a job, as the right candidate will receive excellent training as well as support with the development of their own career aspirations. The role requires a special person who is methodical and practical with a high level of attention to detail and a pro-active and flexible attitude to work. You’ll be a team player who is considered a safe pair of hands and who loves the excitement and challenge of new opportunities.
* Grant and proposal writing for innovation-based projects: research, draft, write and edit applications for innovation calls like SME Instrument, EUREKA – Eurostars and Emerging and enabling technologies.
* Business and technical writing: research, draft, write and edit applications for business and tech competitions like IoT Innovation World Cup, European Satellite Navigation Competition and Venture Cup Sweden.
* Design and create different parts of business models for innovative products developed by the company.
* Draft, estimate and plan project activities for grant applications through Gantt charts, work packages and thoroughly defined project objectives.
* an MSc degree in journalism, communications or related field.
* 5+ years experience as a business writer, technical writer or a similar position.
* Significant experience of delivering analysis and business consultancy, particularly in the early pre projects stages of the life cycle.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and priorities, with different stakeholders.
* Analytical mind set, capability to interpret data and drive business conclusions.
* Ability to work across functions and locations.
* Ability to present a sound business case and findings as a result of interpreting large amounts of data.
* Good knowledge of EXCEL, Word & Microsoft Office (or LibreOffice)
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
* Planning & completing a diverse range of assignments.
* Willing to work as part of a team which consists of experienced members as well as interns;
* Be driven to progress a career and grow a team.
* Excellent touch-typing skills.
* English 6 / English Course B / IELTS Academic 6.5 or higher / TOEFL iBT total score of 575. All applicants who wish to apply to a position at Tunnll must document that they have met the English requirements for the position. Even applicants with English as their first language must document that they meet the requirements for the position they have applied for.
Why this position is cool
* It is remote, there is no need to visit the office. You are free to work from home or any other location as long as you do your daily reports (tasks completed, time spent, time estimated);
* Flexible schedule. You can work 9 to 5 or at night or early in the morning – or at any other time slots suitable for you;
* Interesting projects. You will work on projects that matter and which make people’s lives better;
* Informal and flexible atmosphere. Do you have a suit? Good, you do not need one at this position;
* Your voice can be heard. The more experience you accumulate over time, the more freedom in decision making you will get.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply