Computer & IT, Consulting, Medical & Health
To be discussed.
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Imaging & Workflow Solutions provides a range of information technology solutions for hospitals and healthcare providers of all sizes and complexity. Our solutions for enterprise imaging and diagnostic (radiology, cardiology), and workflow help customers improve collaboration and productivity, optimize performance and quality, and coordinate care while helping to maximize the value of their technology.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Imaging & Workflow Solutions you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
* Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of clinical/ healthcare business problems to be solved with clients via automated systems and/or business processes.
* Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating programs, applications software, and/or services for clients.
* May recommend changes in software development, business processes, maintenance, and/or system standards.
* Partners with clients and/or business users to identify, evaluate, and develop products, procedures and/or systems which are cost effective and meet business needs.
* RCIS, RN or RTR with 3+ years of Cath Lab experience.
* Strong Hemodynamic background, sound understanding of cardiology department workflow.
* Cardiac Echo and/or Nuclear Medicine experience a plus.
* Familiarity of document / registry standards and credentialing such as JCAHO, NCDR, STS, ICAEL, ICAVL And ICANL.
* Cardic Echo and/or Nuclear Medicine experience a plus
* Knowledge of medical communication protocols a plus (i.e. DICOM/HL7/XML)
* 80% Travel required
* RCIS, RN or RTR with 3+ years of Cath Lab experience preferred
* Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Informatics, Computer Science, and/or Health Sciences a plus
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply