Job Category: Fashion & Beauty, Holiday & Seasonal, HR & Recruiting, Retail
Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States
To be discussed.
Seasonal Opportunities at Bloomingdale’s Stores Human Resources Administrator (SHRA)
Bloomingdale’s… like no other store in the world seeks a Seasonal Human Resources Administrator (SHRA) to support the office during our busy holiday hiring season.
This highly-visible opportunity requires an independent thinker who is highly organized and can deliver outstanding service to our store family and our applicants. The SHRA assumes the critical role supporting the HRM is sourcing top talent, on-boarding new hires and the timely and accurate entry of data. The ideal candidate possesses prior experience in the HR administration, recruitment and/or retail. Our seasonal associates are temporary employees.
All seasonal associates may be required to work on weekends, and/or on key holiday shopping events, such as the Friday after Thanksgiving, Friends and Family and Private Sale. Hours are subject to change based on business needs.
- Accurately track open jobs
- Manage applicant flow and offer process via Taleo and dispositions candidates all appropriately (application, background checks, WOTC follow-up)
- Support the Interviewing Process (Pre-screen candidates, Prep for Group Interviews)
- Administration of On Boarding Process (Prep, Set-up & Systems Orientation, Management of Materials, and coordination of all Education experiences local and regional).
- Ensures accurate data entry of new hires into PeopleSoft
- Ensures all new hire paperwork is complete within company, state, and federal guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality of private and sensitive information
- Experience in recruiting and on-line candidate management system
- Prior human resources experience-retail HR experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in person. Friendly, personable and professional.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word & PeopleSoft
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to secure and maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to be flexible and manage priorities
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply