Job Category: Human Resources
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
$1,000 per month.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are an international news company who value remote workers all around the world. After years of developing our workforce, we were able to provide an interactive “virtual workspace” for our team. We have daily publications of Politics, World News, Business, Entertainment, Technology, Sports and more.
The company is in need of individuals who has a knack in recruitment, engagement, and productivity of the staffs. We are looking for Human Resource Staff; they are responsible for job analyses, planning personnel needs, recruiting the right people for the job, orienting and training, evaluating performance, resolving disputes, and communicating with all employees at all levels. He/She needs to have an organisation and communication skills; has a change management and conflict management and problem-solving.
If you are the type of person who is seeking for experience, growth and value in your work, this is the place to be!
The exclusive contract offers a wide variety of training sessions. Our Human Resource Staff will also receive a career plan that sets him or her on a stride towards success. We develop careers, not “gigs.” If you’re the type of person who seeks growth and learning, this is the best place to be!
Our Human Resource Staff receive a competitive basic salary. Aside from that, there are multiple incentives for hitting different performance goals (team and individual). Scheduling and workflow are also very flexible for as long as the Human Resource Staff can provide outstanding output. More incentives are available for Human Resource Staff who will go beyond and above the call of duty!
If you enjoy the pleasure of developing programs that engage the employee in an on-going professional development process that helps build a dynamic workforce then prepare your most updated resume.Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as (Description of yourself in one word)-Content & Social Media Manager” e.g. “Goal Oriented-Human Resource Staff”
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development Management or any course as long as with relevant work experience
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Maintaining Employee Files
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Orienting Employees
- Benefits Administration
- Interviewing Skills
- Supply Management.
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
How To Apply
To apply send email to email@example.com@aedglobalinc.com