Holiday & Seasonal, Customer Service
To be discussed.
This position reports to the Store Management Team
The Holiday Customer Service Associate must exhibit a passion to learn about our products and services and demonstrate a desire to share that knowledge with our customers. The Holiday Customer Service Associate’s #1 priority at all times is the customer.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Models the Paper Source Customer Service Experience:
1. Consistently perform all six steps of the Customer Service Initiative (CREATE):
2. Connect with every customer by greeting them warmly, asking open-ended questions and engaging them in product related conversations.
3. Respond to customers’ immediate needs.
4. Explore your customers’ needs and demonstrate products at the demo table, on the sales floor and at the custom print station.
5. Add relevant products to complete the project, take it to the next level, and help with their whole checklist.
6. Thank every customer regardless of purchase.
7. Empower customers to complete their creative projects at home and build customer loyalty.
8. Exhibits a positive, can-do attitude and puts the customer first with all customers.
9. Knowledgeable and proficient in technology in order to accurately and efficiently process customer transactions professionally and in compliance with the Paper Source policy; sales, returns, gift certificates, special orders, etc.
10. Maintain store operations and visual merchandising standards to ensure a ‘grand opening’ look and feel to our customers.
Executes consistent operational excellence:
1. Supports the organization of the cash/wrap area, back room and stock replenishment standards.
2. Consistently execute quality inventory practices with receiving and restocking and communicating inventory discrepancies.
3. Partner with Store Manager in execution of accurate and detailed in-store yearly inventories as planned and communicated.
4. Understand, model and support the Store Operations/HR policies and procedures and ensure consistent compliance.
1. Demonstrated passion for Paper Source, our products, and providing extraordinary customer service.
2. Arts and crafts background preferred with minimum of 1 year in retail or service related industry.
3. Availability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the holiday business, which will require night and weekend shifts.
4. Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom. May include repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping and stairs.
5. Ability to work with /around cleaning chemicals and various
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply