Customer Support, Higher Education
$10.50 – $13 per hour.
Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings.
With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.
• Monitoring the SNOW system queue and triaging customer inquiries to insure superior customer satisfaction Assisting Engagement Management team by providing initial response some issues
• Researching, reviewing and analyzing data as required, creating reports for cleints and internal staff when requested
• Participating in all data and customer related projects as requested, helping to insure the validity of data
• Providing 8am – 8pm (ET) coverage to customers by participating in the coverage rotation.
• Excellent working skills in MS Office; Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Excellent communication skills
• Detailed oriented self-starter who is able to work well independently and on team projects SalesForce
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply