Virtual Assistant, Account Manager, Sales Rep, Dating
$12 – $35 per hour.
You will be paid between US $12-$14 per hour to start. AMs/Sales Reps generally make between $14-$17 per hour by the third month. Sales Reps can easily earn $25-$35/hour once they are primarily focused on sales and selling well.
What if you could get paid to help people find that ‘someone special’ online?
Believe it or not, this sort of work actually does exist. Our business has been featured all over the media by outlets like FOX, the Today Show and the Washington Post… And we’ll pay you to get to know our customers, sign them up for the service and manage their online dating accounts from the comfort of your home.
Gone are the days of mind-numbingly boring work, long office commutes, and pointless meetings. Here at VirtualDatingAssistants.com, we’re all about getting awesomeness done fast so we can get men and women into quality relationships.
We are looking for someone with a solid Sales background to join our team. You’ll start off doing account management work, and when you know the service like the back of your hand, you’ll also begin doing consultation calls with inbound sales leads.
You must be a *closer* with proven sales experience. You should also be very well-organized, focused, time-efficient, and possess solid writing and communication skills.
Currently, it’s a part-time opportunity but it has the potential to become full-time very quickly if you’re the right fit and that’s your preference. Remaining part-time at about 20 hours per week is also an option.
- A) You must make a 1 year commitment.
- B) Your proven track record of success in sales, and close at a very high rate.
- C) Your writing skills are top notch.
- A) In addition to your sales experience, you also have previous experience in customer service, account management, and/or project management.
- B) You have very good time management and organization skills (without direct supervision).
- C) You are competitive, motivated to succeed and enjoy serving other people.
- D) Your friends regularly come to you for dating and relationship advice because you’re “kinda an expert” already. Ideally, you’ve even used dating sites yourself in the past!
How To ApplyClick Here To Learn More and Apply