Sales, Lead Generation
$25/hour (or $35/hour as a Business Development Manager)
- Please understand that this job requires being on the phone for most of your day.
- This job requires qualification of prospects via a peer-to-peer conversation with an executive.
- You are expected to have a professional work environment – no cell phones, and you must have a professional office setting, including voice mail, a headset, and reliable Internet access.
How to ApplyClick Here To Apply
Employment Details/Work Schedule
This virtual job is great for you if:
- You are in lead generation, but know how to qualify professionally – then you fit the description we are looking for.
- You’ve been a road warrior and want to work at home – this is a great telecommuting opportunity.
- You’ve outgrown your scripted tele-sales job and want to work with a more professional team – let’s talk.
- You wish to be self-employed yet be a member of a team and remain in sales.
- This job is a sales development job – you can be located anywhere in the US.
- This is a part-time contractor sales job, working 25-40 hours per week from home.
- This is a great opportunity for professionals that used to be in outside sales and need flex time.
- This job is a 1099 (independent contractor) position – work at home … set your own schedule.
This Job Offers:
- Ongoing sales and product training to further your self-education
- A team atmosphere, even though it is a work-at-home position
- Room to grow – take on additional company responsibilities
- Great professional atmosphere and a collaborative environment, where you are not bound by your desk
- The potential to attend trade show events throughout the year