Customer Service, Virtual Agent, Guest Service Associate
Earn $11.00 per hour. Watch your wage grow with performance based increases at set intervals throughout the year.
Hyatt is looking for individuals to work from home as a Guest Service Associate.
Home Agent Guest Service Associates will provide Hyatt guests with exceptional customer service throughout the inbound reservation process. Home Agent Guest Service Associates must have high speed internet access and a quiet, secure workspace. Strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, and have the aptitude and ability to successfully perform in a sales role, in union with a high degree of customer service orientation. A Home Agent Guest Service Associate must multi-task (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest. Must be computer savvy and have the ability to type and utilize keyboard functions to navigate multiple programs and screens quickly and accurately.
- Adaptability to change, resilience and open-mindedness
- Reliable and dependable
- Highly sales focused
- Highly customer service focused
- Enhances the brand and does not detract from the brand
- Needs to fit with our learning style – more of a self- study environment
- Willingness to provide feedback to management
- Self-motivated, requires little supervision
- Self-disciplined and self-managed
- Needs to be computer/technology savvy- our future focus will become even more reliant on technology
- Cognitive ability to learn and process new information and choose appropriate action. This also includes:
- Situational judgment
- Reading comprehension skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills (professionalism, respect/empathy, social aptitude, friendly disposition, positive attitude, patience)
The ideal candidate MUST be able to work one of the following set Central Standard Time schedules once training is completed:
FULL TIME (40 HOUR – 5 x 8 HOURS) SCHEDULES:
- 11:30am – 8:00pm (Tuesday & Thursday off)
- 2:30pm – 11:00pm (Wednesday & Thursday off)
- 3:00pm – 11:30pm (Monday & Saturday off)
- 4:30pm – 1:00am (Thursday & Saturday off)
- 5:30pm – 2:00am (Sunday & Friday off)
- 5:30pm – 2:00am (Sunday & Monday off)
FULL TIME (40 HOUR – 4 x 10 HOURS) SCHEDULES:
- 12:30pm – 11:00pm (Monday, Wednesday & Friday off)
- 1:30pm – 12:00am (Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday off)
- 3:30pm – 2:00am (Sunday, Thursday & Friday off)
FULL TIME (40 HOUR SPLIT SHIFTS) SCHEDULES:
- 10:00am – 2:00pm & 6:00pm – 10:00pm (Wednesday & Thursday off)
- 11:30am – 3:30pm & 7:30pm – 11:30pm (Tuesday & Friday off)
- 12:00pm – 4:00pm & 8:00pm – 12:00am (Sunday & Thursday off)
- 2:00pm – 6:00pm & 10:00pm – 2:00am (Monday & Saturday off)
Qualifications / Requirements
- Thin Client (Computer)
- Thin Client Adapter for dual monitors
- High Speed Internet Service. Internet Speed must be 7 Mbps or higher. Internet via wireless phone tethering, mobile broadband hotspot, dial-up, satellite, or High Speed Internet Services under 7 Mbps download speed will not be allowed.
- Dual monitors. Required to have 2 monitors which must be identical (17-22” size range). AOC brand of monitor will not be allowed at this time. The following monitor resolutions are allowed:
- Screen Size 17-19” must have these resolutions: 1600×1200, 1280×1024.
- Screen Size 20-22” must have these resolutions: 1920×1080, 1680×1050, 1440×900
- Monitor Cables. Digital Visual Interface (DVI) required for both ends of the cables. Monitor cables must be able to plug into DVI port on the back of the thin client and thin client adapter as well as the DVI ports in the back of the monitors. Monitors must be equipped with both power cables as well as DVI cables. VGA cables will not be allowed.
- USB wired Keyboard (PS/2 interface and/or wireless are not supported)
- USB wired Mouse (PS/2 interface and /or wireless are not supported)
- Surge Protector
- Patch cable (Ethernet Cable = cat5, RJ45)
- Cable/DSL modem
- Router. Router with Ethernet port for wired connection to thin client. Router can be integrated into the cable/DSL modem device.
The virtual training for this position will be 7 weeks in length, Monday through Friday. Training starts Monday, 01/11/15. The training hours are 1:00pm – 8:30pm CST.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply