$12 per hour. An additional $2/hour for bilingual Portuguese/Russian speakers.
Teach English Online with EF As the official language services provider for both the Beijng, Sochi and Rio Olympic Games, EF uses cutting edge technology to create a fundamentally better way of learning English. Our online English program serves adult learners from over 120 countries, and we are looking for engaging native speakers to make our virtual classrooms come alive! Teachers work from home and are provided with innovative conversational lesson plans for our small classes. Prior teaching and/or TEFL experience is a plus, but not required. This is a perfect opportunity for stay at home parents, students and other professionals looking to benefit from a work from home job opportunity with a stable, well-established company.
- Ability to consistently commit to working a minimum of 15 hours per week, with weekend availability required.
- Ability to work independently and learn company policies/teaching approaches through self-paced, online orientation.
- Native English speaker with either an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification a plus, but also can be earned while on the job.
- Past experience in teaching, coaching or mentoring is preferred, but not required for application.
- Excellent cultural awareness, communication and motivational skills, as well as a commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and support
- Access to a headset, personal computer with webcam and stable Ethernet connection
How to Apply
Only candidates who can commit to working a minimum of 15 hours a week are being interviewed. Please indicate your ability to comply with this requirement in the “comments” section of your application.Click Here to Apply
If you need more information, please email email@example.com or call Colleen Hartley at 617-619-1450.