Job Category: Transcription, Legal Transcription
Location: United States
$15.00 / hour
Take your at-home transcription work to a new level. Allegis Transcription has served some of the largest insurance providers for over 20 years, and 2016 is already proving to be a record year for work volume. We have flexible contract sizes available, including our top tier assignment that secures an abundance of work for those committing to significant weekly availability.
- Training. We have a supportive training process quickly leading you to becoming a successful member to the Allegis team.
- Flexibility. When training is complete, you have the flexibility of selecting your own files 24/7. You never have to wait for us to assign you any files.
- Work Availability. We have a tier system where you can secure the amount of work available. Place yourself in a high tier and you can work as much as you want!
- Length and Types of Audio. Our audio files are mostly simple two-people interviews that span from 5 minutes to an hour long. You get to pick what file is right for you.
- Friendly, professional and supportive environment. You’ll find we have very high standards, pay fair industry rates, clear and fair processes, and are the nicest most helpful folks to work with anywhere.
Please Note: We are only able to hire U.S. based transcriptionists.
Independent Contractor Transcriptionists transcribe verbatim recorded audio interviews between insurance adjusters and their clients regarding property and casualty claims. Work is done independently and must satisfy minimum quality scores and weekly production amounts. All work is done remotely at Independent Contractor’s work location.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Accuracy – Ability to transcribe verbatim with 98% or higher accuracy.
Formatting – Ability to learn and adhere to Allegis transcript formatting standards.
Experience – Minimum 2 years’ transcription experience.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Experience with strict verbatim transcription
- Experience with insurance and/or legal transcription
- Ability to produce an average of 100+ transcript pages within 8-10 hours
- Minimum 75 WPM
- Transcribe in adherence to Allegis formatting standards.
- Ensure all transcripts meet or surpass 98% accuracy.
- Provide responsive and proactive communication with office team.
- Submit completed jobs before or by the file due date/time.
- Work in accordance to established weekly production target amounts.
- Available to work with office team during business hours for onboarding/training/QA process.
- All work must be conducted by transcriptionists based within the United States.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply