Individuals who can transcribe audio content of financial results conferences, medical training seminars, group project meetings and other general business meetings. Experience with audio transcription is required.
Must type 80+ WPM, have excellent grammar and proofreading skills, have experience with MS Word and Excel, and must demonstrate strong computer literacy.
There is an initial assessment period before any individual is able to complete client work. Therefore, you should have prior experience in transcription. Those most successful candidates will have had work experience creating, reviewing or interpreting corporate financial information (e.g. 10Q, 10K, Annual Reports).
* You must be willing and able to begin immediately and complete assessment in a reasonable period of time (one week from receipt of documentation)
* You should be able to consistently claim and complete 60 minute audios in under 24-hours.
* You must type 80 words per minute (please indicate your typing speed on your resume. A free typing test can be taken at www.typingtest.com)
* You must have excellent grammar and proofreading skills
* You must be able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy
* You must be able to accept projects on a regular and consistent basis.
* You must have and be proficient with MS Word
* You must be able to open Excel documents (proficiency not needed)
* You must be able to proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser and email
* We have limited openings and are therefore only looking for individuals who are able to devote a minimum of 10 hours per week or more to transcription
Computer hardware and software requirements:
* High speed Internet STRONGLY recommended
* Laptop or PC with current operating system and sound card
* Microsoft Word
* Transcription software of your choice with corresponding foot pedal and headphones (preferably noise canceling). Due to the high number of applications that we receive, preference will be given to those who are already in possession of equipment.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Net Transcripts specializes in the verbatim transcription of multi-speaker recordings involving two or more persons. The recordings we transcribe include interviews, interrogations, witness statements, phone conversations, administrative hearings and more. These recordings are often confidential or sensitive in nature and need to be returned reliably and accurately. If you value innovation, hard work and fun as much as we do, we invite you to join our team!