To be discussed.
We’re always looking for top talent from a variety of backgrounds so if you don’t see a current job opening that’s right for you, please apply here via our General Application! Our team will be in touch when we have the right opportunity for you.
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Symphony has raised $233 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America – Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
* Competitive salary based on experience, skills, and qualifications, bonus, stock options
* Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
* 401(K) Plan
* Life and AD&D coverage
* Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Account benefits
* Uncapped vacation and sick time
* Fully stocked kitchen and catered lunches
* Discounted gym memberships
* Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply