Bilingual, Japanese, Customer Service, Entertainment & Media, Gaming
To be discussed.
We are hiring Japanese speaking candidates to join our international support team.
This position is perfect for:
* The world travellers
* Students taking a gap year during/before college
* University students looking for a part-time job
* Those who need a job to support a specific side project or life-style
You are going to provide Customer Support to one of our gaming clients and help us grow as a the most awe-inspiring company in the Customer Support industry.
The objective of this position is simple: you will attend customers during their gameplay to help solve their issues. Also, you will troubleshoot e-commerce related problems.
Of course, you will receive a top-notch training in order to slay all upcoming issues!
* Fluency in English and Japanese (speaking and writing). Additional languages are a big plus.
* You have experience with the newest video games and consoles.
* Experience with computers and technology products.
* Quick learning skills and being open to working with new technologies and products.
* Flexibility, strong communication skills and being good at multitasking and problem solving.
* A dedicated and quiet work space.
* An internet speed minimum of 1 MB/0.5MB internationally to both locations,
* A minimum of 8 GB RAM memory, with a 64 bit windows version (windows 7 or higher)
* An I5 processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply