The Cheat Sheet creates high-quality content around everything modern men want, need, and ought to know, do, or buy so they can get the most out of life. We are looking for a Gaming Freelance Writer to cover topics such as video games, mobile apps, gaming apps and trending topics within the Gaming Industry for our monthly audience of more than 14 million unique visitors. Modern men in our increasingly mobile world come to The Cheat Sheet for its comprehensive analysis of premium lifestyle coverage, and you could be part of our team dedicated to creating and promoting this content!
As our Gaming Freelancer you will:
- Stay on top of and report on industry trends and topics related to gaming.
- Propose your own story ideas and angles based on your industry knowledge.
- Consistently deliver high-quality and professionally written articles.
- Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and demanding environment.
What makes The Cheat Sheet a great place to work?
- We are a recognized digital media leader with more than 14 million monthly readers: our site has been ranked Forbes’s #1 Social Media Influencer on Wall Street and is a Google Editors’ Picks partner.
- We are a tightly knit team that is passionate about the overall product and strives to be an expert in the field. We have a collaborative culture driven by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
- We are a young company on the verge of rapid growth and we want you to grow with us. At The Cheat Sheet, your career is what you make of it.
Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere of your choosing.
- We have a distributed workforce, which means that you can live wherever you want and work with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- A passion for gaming and providing updates on industry trends in the Gaming space.
- A clear and compelling writing style and an ability to explain a product’s features with conviction.
- A strong grasp on proper grammar and punctuation (e.g., Strunk & White’s The Elements of Style). Knowledge of AP Style is a plus.
- Attention to detail while reviewing products.
- A willingness to learn quickly and adapt to the varying and ever-changing demands of the job.
- A working knowledge of search-engine optimization is preferred, but not required.
If this opportunity interests you and you fit the job description, please fill out this form.
How to Apply
To apply please fill out this form.Click Here to Apply