Job Category: Web Design, Graphic Design
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
$30 per hour.
Manage and Optimize MIG’s web site.
Help with landing pages, forms, widgets, microsites, and overall web design.
-Increase Organic and Referral search traffic
-Increase organic keywords page ranking
-Update Web Content for Search Engine positioning
-Optimize web site for PPC Advertising
-Experience in Business to Business marketing (no consumer marketing)
-Experience with Corporate web sites
-Desired Prior experience in Information Technology, ideally in the Software Industry
-Experience with Graphic Design
-Experience with Content Development
– Must have experience with WordPress
– Must have web design experience (photoshop, illustrator or similar)
– Must have CSS and HTML experience (dreamweaver, different HTML versions etc) ?
– Knowledge of cross-browser differences
– JQuery (nice to have, knowledge would be useful)
– ASP.NET programming . not required but definitely useful
– Macromedia: flash (a plus)
– Java script (optional)
-strong Experience with SEO
-Experience with metadata and meta-titles to optimize websites for Organic Search purposes and demonstrated results increasing site rankings and search traffic.
-Experience with Social Networking tools
-Experience with optimizing Blogs with Keywords
-Social Media Optimization and Marketing experience (SMO/SMM)
-Experience in coding websites for Organic Search
-Certified in Google Analytics
-Experience with Website metric Analysis & Reporting tools
-Must have Strong Quantitative and Analytical skills with the ability to interpret various sources of data into actionable initiatives.
Must have a Microsoft-based PC or Laptop (no Apple).
How to Apply
To apply, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org@mig.com