Internet & Ecommerce, Social Media, Marketing, Online Marketing
To be discussed.
BELAY is looking for a top-tier Virtual Social Media Assistant that aligns with our organization. As a Virtual Social Media Assistant, you’ll be working with BELAY leaders and our marketing team to strategize for the best virtual solutions company on the planet! You’ll be responsible for the ongoing management and growth of BELAY’s organic social media presence in alignment with BELAY’s business strategies and direction. This contract is to serve 20 hours per week, and it is a 1099 remote contractor role.
– Collaborate with BELAY marketing team to understand marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space; you will be responsible for the execution of the ideas.
– Responsible for publishing content across all social channels for BELAY and its leadership team, which could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
– Manage and grow business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
– Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
– Engage with influencers and create conversations with industry leaders in the social space.
– Build channel following daily, while executing marketing strategy.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Working knowledge and real-world experience in managing and executing social media initiatives.
– Real-word experience planning social media programs that span owned (eg. Blogs), organic and paid.
– Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital Production processes.
– Knowledge of social media legal guidelines.
– Knowledge of strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development.
– Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
– BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing and/or 3+ years experience/exposure to a corporate environment
– Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
– Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, SproutSocial, Buffer and/or Hootsuite
– Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media spaceClick Here to Apply