To be discussed.
Fractl is a creative marketing agency that fuses data journalism and information design to explore universal human interests in original and daring ways.
Our projects showcase illuminating findings through beautiful visualisations and intelligent storytelling, reaching audiences of millions through a strategic understanding of digital PR that we’ve honed over the past four years.
Fractl has gone from strength-to-strength since it was founded in 2012, with more than 60 full-time team members currently at its head office in Florida, and many more around the globe.
We’re looking for a freelance researchers who can assist our Creative Strategy team with the researching and collection of data. Your contributions to Fractl projects will be crucial in ensuring stories are based on meaningful research that truly represent trends in the real world. You will conduct surveys, find / vet / clean viable data sources for campaigns, write detailed methodologies, and take on a variety of other research tasks.
Your role in a project will typically begin by assessing potential data sources to find one (or several) that has the potential to reveal a compelling story that relates to the client’s products or services.
* Strong research and sourcing skills
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills – easily able to enter data
* Excellent communication skills
* A curious mind and insatiable intellectual curiosity
* An affinity for data-driven journalism like FiveThirtyEight and Freakonomics
* Math / data analysis skills
* Familiarity with Internet culture
* Ability to multitask and meet short- and long-term deadlines
* Ability to take complex subjects and turn them into easily understandable content
* Ability to work well on a team
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply