Job Category: Art & Creative, Customer Service
Location: United States
To be discussed.
Homee is transforming mobile shopping. We are changing the way people design and furnish their homes through a simple, quick and completely personalized process. We are looking for creative, efficient individuals who are interested in style and are hungry to be on the cusp of a cutting edge industry.
Here at Homee we love to have fun with what we do, which means we love fun and excitable individuals. We work together as a unit accomplishing our tasks while encouraging and celebrating each other. We are NOT just coworkers. We are NOT just teammates. We are FAMILY. Also we like to send out goodies to our team and who doesn’t love surprises?? The idea is that by feeling essential, embraced, cared for, listened to, and comfortable with our company you will translate those qualities over to your interactions with our clients who seek these values just like you do!
The design position at Homee is equal parts creativity, sales and customer service. A background in interior design is NOT required.
- Design: Our designers go through a rigorous training program which equips them to design for a multitude of different styles, tastes and budget ranges. They are experts in communicating with clients to extract their unique needs and tastes to create a concept and shopping list which fits their lifestyle.
- Sales: Designers at Homee are interacting with clients through every step of the process! This means they are also converting clients to purchase items from their designs and make commission on each sale.
- Customer Service: Customer service is essential to our process! We work side-by-side with clients every step of the way, answering any questions they have and making their every request come to life! Our designers find a solution to every problem they come across and keep clients excited and engaged with the Homee process.
This is a freelance role, hours are flexible and this position is open for both part time and full time schedule.
- Fun and Excitable Attitude!
- High Emotional Intelligence
- High Grammar and Writing Skills
- No BS Mentality
- Fast and Detail Oriented
- Willingness to Learn
- ABOVE AND BEYOND!
- Background in Retail
- Experience in Customer service or Sales environment
- Enthusiastic about online shopping and pulling looks together
- Experience in photoshop
A Bit about Homee:
Born out of a desire to disrupt the $200B furniture industry, Homee is leading the way in conversational commerce. We connect users with our team of expert designers who recommend products based on our analysis of their wants and needs. We’re leveraging the latest advances in machine learning, NLP, and artificial intelligence to build a next-level shopping experience and scale our unique brand of simple, personal shopping. Come help us create the future of e-commerce.
We are looking for great people who want to join a creative and fast paced environment. You will be part of a small but powerful team that will help us change the way people shop on their phones.
We have an ever growing badass team and we’d love for you to join us!
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply