Do you find traditional lectures boring and ineffective? Do you think the cost of tuition is making college out of reach for too many students? Do you think there’s a better way to make education relatable and accessible to the masses? Well, we do too. Help us do something about it.
Here at Study.com, our quest is to make education fun again by connecting engaging instructors with millions of eager students. At the same time, we’re working to lower the barriers to education by making our courses flexible and affordable.
About Our Lesson Writers
Great, now on to the details: We’re looking for passionate lesson writers who can contribute to our library of short, engaging online lessons. Our ideal contract lesson writer is creative, collaborative and responsive. In order to join our quest, you must answer these riddles (just kidding, but you do need to have the qualifications detailed below):
- Do you have a master’s degree or higher?
- Do you have hands-on experience with teaching a foreign language?
Fantastic! In exchange for your services on this quest, we provide:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule, from home, in your PJs at 3 a.m. if you choose
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
- Warm Fuzzies: The satisfaction of helping millions of students each month on their own quests, whether it’s a GED, affordable college credit, or just general enlightenment
How to Apply
Think you’ve got what it takes to write lessons for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume!Click Here to Apply