Do you find traditional lectures boring and ineffective? Do you think the cost of tuition is making college out of reach for too many students? Do you think there’s a better way to make education relatable and accessible to the masses? Well, we do too. Help us do something about it.
Here at Study.com, our quest is to make education fun again by connecting engaging instructors with millions of eager students. At the same time, we’re working to lower the barriers to education by making our courses flexible and affordable. One of the ways we can do that is by creating assessments to help prepare students to take credit-granting exams.
About Our Flashcard Writers:
We’re looking for passionate test-preppers who can contribute to our fast-growing selection of flashcards based on the lessons that we teach. Our ideal contract flashcard writer is creative, collaborative, and responsive. In order to join our quest, you must answer these riddles (just kidding, but you do need to have the qualifications detailed below):
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree or higher?
- Do you have hands-on teaching or assessment writing experience?
Fantastic! In exchange for your services on this quest, we provide:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule, from home, in your PJs at 3 a.m. if you choose
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
- Warm Fuzzies: The satisfaction of helping millions of students each month on their own quests, whether it’s a GED, affordable college credit, or just general enlightenment
Think you’ve got what it takes to write flashcard sets for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply