Fashion & Beauty, Writing, Online Content
The Zoe Report is seeking remote, part-time Fashion Features Writers to cover features for our fashion vertical 3-4 days per week. Day-to-day responsibilities include working closely with the Fashion Editor on pitching and executing high-impact features, including deep-dive trend stories, personal essays, and designer profiles.
The ideal candidate will have a unique voice, innovative ideas, and at least four years of editorial experience covering fashion, ideally with a concentration on features. They should be keen to surface stories about new brands, have a deep understanding of fashion history, and have an interest in promoting diversity and inclusivity within the fashion sphere. Additionally, they should always be on the hunt for the next story and a have a hunger to cover it thoroughly.
In your application, include three must-know designers or brands that you’d want to spotlight within your first two weeks.
* A passion for style in all its forms
* A strong voice and innovative ideas
* 4+ years of professional writing experience, ideally with a concentration on with features
* An ability to ask the right questions
* Availability to work remotely at least two days a week
* Pitch and write reported fashion features, ranging from interviews with designers to second-day reflection stories
* Keep a finger on the pulse of all things industry
* Work closely with Fashion and Market Editors to spotlight emerging fashion brands
Bustle Digital Group is the largest premium publisher reaching millennial women. Every month, nearly 80 million readers turn to Bustle Digital Group publications — Bustle, Romper, Elite Daily, and The Zoe Report — for impactful conversation around the interests and issues engaging women today. Focusing on everything from pop culture to parenthood, Bustle Digital Group’s content leverages the power of a diverse set of voices from coast to coast. Bustle Digital Group does business with over 300 global brands, and ranks among the most popular media companies with our demographic on social media. Bustle Digital Group was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles and London.