Animals & Wildlife, Consulting, Marketing, Nonprofit & Philanthropy, Fundraising, Nonprofit Development
To be discussed.
This is an opportunity for an consultant/independent contractor.
The consultant can work from anywhere.
IFAW seeks an expert in the Direct Dialog/Face-to-Face direct marketing field to assist in growing its nascent
Face-to-Face program to capacity. Candidate will have a proven track record of success in implementing and expanding the direct dialog/Face-to-Face fundraising channel within a mature fundraising program.
Areas of expertise must include: acquisition, retention, ongoing supporter cultivation and reactivation. Additional long-term ROI and budget planning will be essential.
A> Consultant will work with the New Donor Acquisition Direct Marketing team to further develop a comprehensive Face-to-Face marketing plan.
B> IFAW currently fundraises via F2F in three markets – Australia, France and the US.
The consultant will support the management of multiple vendors in the US and abroad.
C> Experience in multiple markets is preferred, but at least in one of our three markets is required.
1. Expand IFAW’s Face-to-Face acquisition marketing plan
2. Develop a strong F2F donor acquisition, stewardship, retention and reactivation strategy
3. Build strong partnership with Face-to-Face vendors/teams.
4. Measure progress through acquisition ROI, retention and reactivation rates and overall donor experience
5. Conduct on-\site training with team leaders and fundraisers as necessary
6. Assist in developing F2F strategy and training materials
7. Responsible for regularly monitoring KPIs: sign up rate, average gift, weekly and monthly volumes of new donors, and attrition rates; managing staff accordingly.
8. Ensure complaint levels are kept to a minimum and manage/respond to complaints in a timely and appropriate manner.
1. 5-10 years of experience in Face-to-Face direct marketing with proven track record of success
2. Extensive knowledge in donor retention and stewardship
3. Expertise in Face-to-Face fundraiser training techniques
4. Experience in multiple markets preferred with experience in Australia, France or US required
5. Travel may be required.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply