Virtual Executive Assistant
To be discussed.
Equivity is looking for a part-time executive assistant who is experienced working with C-level executives, knowledgeable about QuickBooks, and is experienced in awide range of administrative activities including calendaring, organization, project management, email correspondence, and document creation. If you enjoy supporting high level executives achieve their business goals, pride yourself on your organizational abilities, pay meticulous attention to detail, and who thrives in a work-from-home environment, read on.
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative and marketing support. Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications promptly throughout the business day and certainly within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and we are looking for an executive assistant who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. Starting pay is $15/hour. You would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
Qualities we are looking for:
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently with limited oversight
* Bachelor’s degree
* 3+ years of experience assisting C-level executives in a corporate role
* Polished and professional communication skills
* Knowledge of both Microsoft Office and the Google suite of programs
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
* Availability to make and respond to calls in a professional setting between 9 AM and 6 PM Eastern Time
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply