InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
As an Event Manager you will embrace this role by exercising empathy, gladly over communicating, finding delight in the details and have no fear when breaking the script of what an event could -and should – be. You will design, produce and execute not just an event but an experience, a moment in time where the attendee walks away from an in-person InVision experience feeling like they matter and are part of the Design story and movement.
We take pride in making sure our events are not ‘cookie cutter’ or the norm. What can you bring to the table to elevate the attendee experience? This is a contract position to start, with the potential to convert to full-time for the right person. This is a great opportunity for those that can unleash their creativity no matter the size of the budget.
It’s our role to design events that foster authentic opportunities to network, learn and grow through community, industry and partner events in the US market.
* Design engaging and transformative audience interactions that provide purpose and opportunity the guests
* Event programming development that provides actionable learning and outcomes
* Plan, manage and execute on assigned events
* Draft and distribute event plans, schedules, budgets and know before you go presentations
* Tap into the power and team up with our Agency for any necessary support
* Create and send event marketing communications via email, web and print
* Submit event cross-divisional requests in timely manner (ASANA)
* Track and update budget/actuals/expenses/priorities and tasks list
* Generate event landing pages (SPLASH, HTML)
* Generate and maintain event program files in events DRIVE and event management tools
* Create and analyze online evaluations and prepare post-event reports
* Compose meeting minutes/action items
* Travel 1-2 times per month to events
What we are looking for…
* 3-5+ years event management
* Experience in fast-paced hyper growth environment required
* Ability to focus and produce high volumes of work in a remote environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* “Accountability” is your middle name
* You are a Do’er, solution-centric and a fearless collaborator.
* Ability to extract meaningful data from multiple sources like Salesforce, Expensify, Delighted and more.
* Power User in Google suite (docs, sheets, slides, forms, Slack and Asana
* Perks for having worked with InVision product suite
* A star team player: willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in even if it’s not technically in your job description
* High level of interpersonal skills with all levels of staff engagement
* Team player with positive attitude and doesn’t foster drama in the workplace
* Doesn’t sweat the small stuff and always has the big picture in mind when making decisions
* Not afraid to pack a bag at a moments notice. 30%-40% travel.
BENEFITS & PERKS
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.Click Here to Apply