$1,200 – $3,000 per month.
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries. We employ a global team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently looking for specialist freelance copyeditors and substantive editors from all across the world.
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
- Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
- Potential to earn USD 1200 to 3000 per month (based on regular availability) editing jobs online
- Additional fees of up to 20%
- No need to relocate. As this is a freelance opportunity, we invite applicants from all across the world.
- A Post Doc/PhD/Masters degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in the Environmental Science, Energy and Sustainability [detailed subject-area list below]
- Excellent English editing skill and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
Detailed subject-area list:
Environmental Science, Energy and Sustainability:
Energy, Environmental and energy policies, Environmental science, Nature and landscape conservation, Other – Environmental science, energy, and sustainability, Pollution, Renewable energy, Sustainable development, Waste management and disposal, Aerosol science, Indoor air quality, Environmental engineering, Life cycle assessment, Energy conservation and efficiency, Energy in buildings, Energy resource technologies, Nuclear energy
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply