Teaching, Online Teaching, English, Learning
To be discussed.
JiuQu English (Funbulous) was founded in 2015 with a firm belief that online English learning can be utmost entertaining for both our students and teachers. We have become a leading E-learning company for children between 5-12 years of age in the Chinese market. A rapid growing team with extraordinary energy aspiring to make learning fun and enlightening, we have the most talented teachers, designers, course planners, and engineers in the industry. With more than 100,000 students, we have worked with thousands of brilliant English teachers across the United States and Canada, providing the best learning experience for our students. With language points incorporated into animated characters and interactive games, our easy to navigate teaching software offers a refreshing curriculum to both students and teachers. With YOUR help, we can continue to positively impact cross-cultural communication. Join us today!
What You Will Do:
* Teach English to Chinese children between 5 – 12 years of age through our interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary.
* No prior teaching experience needed as we provide full course training (please note that 1-hour of training is unpaid); all curricula are incorporated with animated characters and games.
* Work from home at YOUR chosen availability and earn $16 – $20 (USD) per hour based on your class ranking. A minimum of 10 classes (5 hours) is required and a maximum of 36 classes (18 hours) is available per week (timeslots are listed below).
The class time slots are:
Monday to Sunday:
6:40 – 7:10 am, EDT
7:20 – 7:50 am, EDT
8:00 – 8:30 am, EDT
8:40 – 9:10 am, EDT
Plus Friday and Saturday:
9:20 – 9:50 pm, EDT
10:00-10:30 pm, EDT
10:40-11:10 pm, EDT
11:20-11:50 pm, EDT
What You Will Need:
* Native fluency English speakers who are based in United States, Canada or China. This is due to the limitation of our Internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
* Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program or equivalent experience; Education, Language, and Social Sciences related majors preferred but not required.
* Digital literacy, comfortable using a computer and software applications.
* Outgoing personality, consistent passion in class, and ability to attract attention and teach engaging lessons.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply