K-12, Online Teaching, Teaching
Who we are:
Landi English is developed with an immersive teaching system, based on CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning), aiming to positively transform Chinese students’ English learning patterns with content language learning, from kindergarten to high school level. By adopting the student-centered teaching method Peer Study throughout the whole teaching system, Landi has revolutionized real-time online courses from traditional one on one to one on more. Come and join us to be a part-time online ESL teacher.
Responsibility of Online ESL Teacher:
* Minimum 12 teaching hours commitment per week during 6 am to 10 am EST
* Teach young kids aged 4-12 years old online
* Able to instruct English according to a model curriculum, using core standards.
* Willing to participate in organized training sessions and seminars.
What we offer:
* Stable income: Min 12 hours per week and 6-month contract.
* Competitive compensation: 18-23 USD total hourly rate and opportunity of pay raise every 6 months.
* Incentives based on teaching performance.
* MAX 80 USD referral incentive
Desired Skills and Experience：
* BA degree or above
* TEFL/CELTA or other teaching certificate preferred but not required.
* Desktop computer/laptop access
* Internet Connection with 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
* Headset and HD webcam
* A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room.Click Here to Apply