Under the direction of the Director of Email Marketing, the Email Marketing Manager will develop strategies and processes to build email and nurture campaigns across all lead funnel stages from lead acquisition to pipeline, in-cycle opportunities and post-sale.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Strategize and execute campaigns end-to-end that make an impact at different stages of the sales cycle to drive brand awareness, engagement, lead generation, closed business and retention.
* Understand the buyer personas and target marketing activities along the customer journey and buying cycle
* Develop trigger-based and nurture email tracks that feed back into the digital experience and vice-versa using Marketo, list segmentation tactics.
* Develop comprehensive email testing plan to drive optimal results
* Optimize nurture programs and collaboration with automation teams on business intelligence (grading and lead scoring).
* Provide comprehensive analysis of performance, key metrics and trends, while continuously optimizing performance
* Identify trends and insights and make recommendations on new nurture marketing campaigns based on lead behavior, content gaps and/or tests to implement
* Advise internal customers on nurture strategies, email best practices and landing page optimization
* Collaborate with creative and content teams to generate assets needed for programs
* 5-7+ years of experience in a nurturing/automation marketing role, preferably at a B2B company
* AGENCY experience is MUST
* Enterprise-level CRM/Database marketing and email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
* Knowledge of email best practices, CAN-SPAM laws, A/B or Multi-variate testing
* Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team setting
* Experience with Account-Based Marketing
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
* Data-Driven mindset and analytical skills
* Experience with Pardot/Marketo/Hubspot or any Marketing Automation tools