Job Category: Editor
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
We’re currently looking for specialist freelance copyeditors and substantive editors. Apply now and register instantly!
What you will do
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
Why this is a great opportunity
- Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
- Potential to earn USD 1200 to 4000 per month (based on regular availability)
- Additional fees of up to 20%
- No need to relocate. As this is a freelance opportunity, we invite candidates from any location to apply
What you need
- A Post Doc/PhD/Masters/Bachelors degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in the Materials Science CoE [detailed subject-area list below]
- Excellent English editing skill and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
Cactus Communications has international subsidiaries and offers editing, translation, medical writing, and other services to researchers, academic journals, and organizations worldwide. We serve more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries and have extensive experience engaging our global community of 800+ freelancers.
Detailed subject-area list:
- Ceramics and composites, Electrode materials, Electronic, optical, and magnetic materials, Fibers and glass, Material synthesis and processes, Materials engineering, Materials physics, Materials science, Metallurgy, Metallurgy, metals, and alloys, Nanofabrication, Nanotechnology, Other – Materials science.
Please note that your email id is valid for just one test attempt. In case you want to attempt a test from another subject area, we request you to mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall review your request and manually assign the requested test to you on your registered email address.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply