Editing, Proofreading, Medical & Health, Doctor & Practitioner, Medical Research
To be discussed.
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries.
We engage a global team of highly skilled freelance editors who are experts in various academic fields. CACTUS is honoured to be ranked 15th (after a screening of more than 40,000 companies) on FlexJobs’ 2016 list of Top 100 Companies for Remote/Freelance Jobs
We’re currently looking for specialist freelance copyeditors and substantive editors. Apply now and register instantly!
What you will do
* Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
* Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
* Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
Why this is a great opportunity
* Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
* Potential to earn USD 1200 to 4000 per month (based on regular availability) editing manuscripts online
Additional fees of up to 20%
* No need to relocate. As this is a freelance opportunity, we invite applicants from all across the world
What you need
* A Post Doc/PhD/Masters/Bachelors degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in medicine, surgery, or healthcare
* Excellent English editing skill and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
Cactus Communications has international subsidiaries and offers editing, translation, medical writing, and other services to researchers, academic journals, and organizations worldwide. We serve more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries and have extensive experience engaging our global community of 800+ freelancers.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply