Job Category: Coach
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Are you a tech-savvy person who likes helping others? Do you have a passion for productivity? Do you want a part-time job working from home? If so, you could be the perfect fit for this role.
As a Digital Productivity Coach, you will work one-on-one with professionals, teaching them a series of best practices for their digital tools that will dramatically increase their organization and productivity. You will show our clients how to better manage their email, tasks, calendar, files and notes, and monitor their progress to ensure they have correctly implemented our proprietary techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of training, tutoring or teaching experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to interact comfortably with executives
- Comfortable working remotely
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sincere interest in helping people
- Strong organizational skills
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply