Database, Analytics, Emails
$13.50 per hour.
MarketLauncher, Inc. is a highly specialized, boutique firm providing lead generation and market research for professional service firms and technology solution providers. Founded in May of 2001, the firm’s focus has stayed consistent in helping clients exploit growth opportunities in the US and abroad.
We are looking for a part-time Database Coordinator to join our team and assist in the coordination of various account team activities. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate looking for a part-time career-oriented position in a flexible environment.
The ideal candidate for this assignment:
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage a schedule on time and within deadlines.
- Needs to be tech savvy and able to maneuver a contact management database and handle the functionality of ACT and Outlook for mass emailing.
- Dependability, consistency, reliability are a must.
The Database Coordinator reports to the Manager, Data/Analytics. The Database Coordinator is responsible for the various tasks across multiple accounts (noted below) and requires careful attention to detail and ability to oversee proper process and protocol on projects; needs to be able to work very independently and autonomously – adhering to daily/weekly and monthly deadlines with little guidance.
Projects and tasks
- Database maintenance, including importing and exporting
- Developing monthly call lists for the Outbound Marketing Specialists
- Licensing lists through data sources and importing accordingly
- Updating client reports, including updating statistics and measurements
- Coordinate the sending of mass email campaigns – daily/weekly/monthly as monthly production schedule dictates
- Create email templates for assigned accounts – as needed
- Process Information Request emails on various accounts – daily
- Log Email Responses (log in Database and White Board and forward to each Sales Specialist for follow up) – daily
- Conduct research and complete database projects – as needed and assigned
Experience and skills
- Must possess strong computer skills, be tech savvy, and have ability to learn new applications quickly
- Must have strong internet research skills and understanding of technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Prior experience with contact management software a must – ACT experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Also thrives in team setting
- Highly responsive by nature – ability to track and manage various steps and details needed to contribute to outcome of each individual project
- Ability to prioritize projects accordingly while contributing to overall account team efforts
- Reliability in a deadline-driven client service environment
- Exposure to telecommuting environment helpful
How To Apply
2. Submit your resume and a detailed and customized cover letter expressing your interest in being considered for this Freelance/Independent Contractor project based position at MarketLauncher.Click Here To Apply