To be discussed.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Are you interested in making extra money while working at home on your own schedule? Here’s a perfect opportunity to work with the top ranked language service provider while working flexible hours that you set in the comfort of your own home. We are looking for individuals who are proficient in speaking, reading and writing in English to perform rating and data validation work.
Key duties for this position will include:
* Text understanding: Finding the correct answers to general questions from provided text and different articles
* Transcription: Transcribing audio with great precision and accuracy
* Different rating tasks: Analyzing, providing feedback, and rating quality and accuracy of different data-sets using an online tool.
* The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone.
* Performing other data duties as assigned depending on program requirements.
* Ability to complete all assigned tasks within timing, accuracy and production standards or requirements
* High School Diploma or GED Qualification
* Experience using Gmail as primary email
* Daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work
* Use of a desktop, laptop and smartphone – Mac or PC with Windows 7 or later and Google Chrome
* Proficiency in English grammar, spelling and punctuation
* Must be able to pass a project-specific test
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply