Data Entry, Entertainment & Media, Video, Social Media, Research, Analyst
To be discussed.
Temporary Contractor Assigment: Data Operations Analyst – Live Videos
Start Date: October 17, 2016
Review entire ads and classify according to policy. The work requires Ad Review resources to perform basic workflow activities related to Ads Review work (review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets, etc) and creative thinking will be key skills required.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Review ads and classify according to policy.
* Provide feedback on ads classification trends.
* General data entry related tasks
* Required Credentials and Experience
* Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
* Current use of social media products
* Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
* Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
* Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
* Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
* Familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) for updating progress
* Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
Desired Skills (nice to have):
* Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
* Good problem solving, diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal and written)
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* Active social media user
* To all Agencies/Vendors: We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all Contractors: Please note this is a temporary contractor assignment. As a contractor you will not be employed by Accenture; instead, you will be employed by one of our preferred vendors. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the respective country without visa sponsorship.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply