Job Category: Customer Service
Location: Work from anywhere
What’s the difference between Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc? Do you know how to create a sum function in Excel? How do you handle an unruly customer? If you can answer those questions, then you are just the type of person we are looking for!
Minibar is looking for Customer Support Associates who will play an integral part in building the Minibar brand. We seek people who possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgment and the ability to comprehend processes and procedures. We are quickly expanding and looking for talented and experienced individuals to join our team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- · Answer customer beer, wine and spirits questions (must have a high proficiency in product knowledge).
- · Answer and process incoming customer service requests (emails, phone calls).
- · Comfortable and confident to speaking with anyone on the phone.
- · Make our customers happy; handle and resolve customer complaints quickly.
- · Ability to provide product information to customers effectively.
- · Verify all data and details of product descriptions are correct.
- · Manage time and multi-task effectively; be productive and work efficiently with other team members.
- · Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- · Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- · Flexible work schedule including the ability to work evenings and weekends.
- · Knowledge of wine, spirits, and beer industry.
- · Must be 21.
- · Outstanding work ethic with a positive attitude.
- · Must be reliable, consistent, hard-working, and a team player!
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org@minibardelivery.com