Accounting & Finance, Computer & IT, Database Administration, Math & Economics, Medical & Health, Research
To be discussed.
Working for an organization with the size and resources of Kaiser Permanente Northern California means having the potential to positively affect the health and well-being of entire communities. From our financial, business, and IT experts, to our RNs, allied health professionals, and physicians, we work together to provide the best care experience to our members and the communities we serve. As one of the most diverse regions in the country, Northern California offers everything from the majestic Sierra Mountains, to breathtaking Yosemite, to world-renowned Napa Valley. Here, you’ll discover the cultural and recreational diversity that makes Northern California one of the most desirable places in the world to live and work. As Northern California’s largest health plan, Kaiser Permanente provides you with the resources and opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success. Join us.
Under general supervision, this position exists to assist the organization in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. This position functions both as consultant and as a high-level statistical analytics programmer.
* Designs and enhances databases.
* Designs menu systems that are effective and user-friendly.
* Develops reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information.
* Designs and generates tracking and monitoring tools.
* Participates in the development of outcomes and process measures, including technical specifications, to enable population measurement, guideline implementation, and evaluation.
* Builds and maintains complex statistical routines using macros, vendor software, and software written by self and others.
* Tests and maintains data integrity across multiple databases (internal SAS, DB2, VSAM; external: Adobe, Excel, SAS parsing routines, COBOL).
* Builds sophisticated statistical models and forecasting tools using these databases.
* Defines and frames complex multi-dimensional healthcare issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
* Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
* Formulates specific implementation plans and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
* Develops creative alternative solutions.
* Works closely with IT and outside partners (and physicians for TPMG departments).
* May coordinate team/project activities and schedules.
* May assist in the determination of goals and priorities with team, clients, or project management sponsors.
* May provide leadership to multi-disciplinary project teams.
* Communicates results/recommendations to project sponsors, clients, and various senior level audiences (including physicians for TPMG departments).
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply