Job Category: Content, Writing
Location: Work from anywhere (Argentina, Colombia, Global)
US $800-1200 per month
VirtualDatingAssistants.com (aka. ViDA) is an innovative American company that specializes in helping people find love online. We allow our clients to outsource their online dating to us and find them the woman of their dreams. We deliver dates to them with these 5 steps:
1. Phone interview to get to know our client, his dating goals, and his ideal woman.
2. Set up our client’s profiles on the online dating sites.
3. Filter through matches and select the women our client wants to meet.
4. Send messages to capture the attention from interested women.
5. Get phone numbers and book the dates for our clients.
We’re looking for a dynamic Data Analyst to work with members of the ViDA team to determine requirements for a variety of reporting and analytical projects.
These reports and analyses will help to improve results for our clients and optimize our processes.
The findings will also be used to design eye-popping infographics, data visualizations, and other graphics that tell can be published on our blog. (Similar to what you’ll find on this dating site blog: http://oktrends.okcupid.com/)
Our platform is SQL Server 2014 and a variety of BI and visualization tools. This person will also be responsible for creating and maintaining automation tools to gather data from the dating sites (knowledge in Python will be very helpful for this).
- Relational databases and datawarehousing knowledge.
- Be able to understand and write complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge using MS Reporting Services and other BI/visualization tools (Excel, MicroStrategy, Tableu, QlikView).
- Statistical Software: R, Matlab, Octave, or similar.
- Knowledge in Data Mining is a plus.
- Knowledge in Python and automation tools is a plus.
- Linguistic analysis is a big plus.
- PC/Mac and a good Internet connection are a must!
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Guille at email@example.com@virtualdatingassistants.com