Do you have a passion for writing and have experience working in a bike shop retail environment?
Are you a passionate cyclist with excellent writing skills? Do you have experience working for a local bike shop? Do you have a good understanding of retail marketing and administration? If the answer is YES to all three, then we want you on our team!
- Develop unique cycling-related content for our website and newsletters, written specifically for the bicycle retail market.
- Writing and proof-reading articles and other web content catering to an international bicycle retailer market.
- Finding, developing and recommending new ideas for IBD-focused web and offline content.
- Conducting interviews and performing research to collect source material for articles.
- Assuring written content is unique, entertaining, well written and SEO optimized.
- Must be an active cyclist and have a strong passion for cycling.
- Extensive experience working for Bicycle Retailers (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
- Effective, consistent, personable and reader-friendly writing style, with an ability to write engaging online content.
- Strong English writing skills. US English spelling & grammar must be impeccable.
- Ability to meet deadlines and consistently communicate progress to team.
- Concise, clear and confident communication skills.
- Must demonstrate initiative, confidence and a reliable work ethic when working independently.
- Familiarity with Internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and/or web development is a plus.
- Must have a suitable home office working environment with a fast and reliable Internet connection.
Please note – only candidates that meet our criteria listed above will be short-listed and contacted.
How to Apply
Please email your application letter, CV and examples of your work to: email@example.com@bikeroar.com