IMPACT Group is a certified woman-owned career coaching firm based in St. Louis, MO that focuses on relocation, outplacement, and leadership development solutions. Our team of 300+ is united on one idea: People can succeed professionally and personally even through difficult career challenges and transitions. We are building a better world by empowering people to find and grow great careers. As employees transition in, within, and out of a company, IMPACT Group is by their side providing one-on-one coaching, innovative technology, and personalized job search or career development programs to help them find the best career path for them.
Our mission is to make a positive IMPACT one relationship at a time. While partnering with companies of all sizes – large and small, national and global – our business model emphasizes the importance of providing the highest quality of services available to transitioning employees and their families. Be a part of moving careers forward!
Responsible for developing CVs, cover letters, and LinkedIn summaries for clients in job search programs. CV development will be consistent with IMPACT Group’s quality guidelines, industry and occupational standards, and country-specific guidelines. Employee will communicate professionally within the department and with other departments and demonstrate the core company values. Works full or part-time from a home office anywhere in the United States.
– Develops CVs and associated job search products using proprietary support materials.
– Completes revisions to previously created CVs, following departmental processes.
– Processes CV requests in the IMPAXIS Delivery Tracking System.
– Communicates with coaches as needed to gather additional information, develop strategies for CVs/cover letters/LinkedIn content, and clarify instructions.
– Performs other duties as required.
– Former citizenship or longtime residency in the United Kingdom required.
– In-depth understanding of UK CV trends and best practices.
– Knowledge of CV standards in other European countries is a plus
– Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or related field
– CV writing experience for pay required
– Strong written communication skills
– Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word
– Technical aptitude to work in proprietary databases and conduct Internet research
– Demonstrated grammatical proficiency
– Attention to detail
– Ability to think creatively
– Willingness to follow and conform to IMPACT Group templates, standards and processes